Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Registration in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to rent a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and get them stamped with proper stamp duty. All of them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents much better verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of the company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a small mistake may be expensive of cash and time. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to carry out each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and choose a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.